Testing projects is especially important for us, so if you share the desire to create the most refined games, appreciate the culture of transparent and accurate feedback, then we will easily find a common language.
With us — experience and training in new skills for working with tools and the specifics of QA in game development, with you — the desire to learn new things.
What should I do? Test it!
- Engage in functional testing of mobile games
- Work closely with the development team
- Help in creating casual games with a unique style.
What we are looking for:
- Commercial experience as a game tester for at least 1 year
- Knowledge of the features of testing iOS and Android applications
- Understanding client-server architecture and QA processes in general
- Ability to plan time and follow deadlines
- Ability to articulate and express your thoughts clearly
- Passion for games, gaming experience in mobile applications.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with automated testing methods;
- Experience with traffic monitoring tools (Charles, Fiddler);
- Experience and understanding of Unity;
- Knowledge of adb, xCode;
- Documentation development: test plans, test cases, checklists.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere in the world, flexible working hours, official contract with Cyprus company
- Competitive salary paid in USD
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Medical insurance plan
- Fitness membership and language classes reimbursement and other benefits
- Professional growth, participation in industry conferences, workshops, and other events
- Company events: quizzes, marathons, wellness activities, contests, cyber tournaments etc.