Lead UI Artist
Creating an intuitive and functional interface is a complex and creative task. It involves designing, styling, and optimizing. Through the UI, the user becomes acquainted with the game, experiences initial emotions, and forms conclusions about their future interaction with it. In our projects, the interface works in tandem with the gameplay: it is simple, understandable, and helps the player adapt.
You will be involved in creating interfaces starting from concepts and prototypes and continuing with improvements and refinements based on player feedback. Together with a team of creative artists, you will work on mobile hits from global top charts.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Creating designs for game interfaces and UI concepts.
- Creating windows and drawing graphical interface elements.
- Collaborating with FX artists and technical artists.
- Providing artistic supervision for the implementation of the game interface.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Experience working as a UI designer in game projects.
- Understanding of user interface design principles.
- Knowledge of graphic design tools.
- Experience with 3D packages.
- Ability to work in a team, friendliness, and responsibility.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and use it for personal development.
IT WOULD BE A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience integrating interfaces in Unity.
- Knowledge of animation fundamentals.
- Experience working with Miro and Figma.
WHY IT’S AWESOME TO WORK WITH US:
- Flexible schedule, remote work from anywhere in the world, employment contract with Cyprus.
- Salary paid in currency.
- Paid vacations, sick leave, and 5 sick days per year.
- Medical insurance, partial compensation for sports activities and equipment, favorable conditions for English language classes, and other personal gifts and benefits.
- Compensation for external education and courses, as well as attendance at professional conferences.
- Active corporate life: quizzes, sports marathons, contests, esports tournaments, and much more.