Senior UI Artist
Creating an intuitive and functional interface is a complex and creative job. It involves illustration, styling, and optimization. Through the UI, the user gets acquainted with the game, experiences initial emotions, and forms conclusions about their future interaction with it. In our projects, the interface works in tandem with the gameplay: it is straightforward, understandable, and helps the player adapt.
We are looking for a UI Artist to join our amazing team! You will be responsible for creating interfaces starting from concepts and prototypes and continuing with improvements and refinements based on player feedback. Together with a team of creative artists, you will work on mobile hits from the global top charts.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Creating interface graphics based on UX prototypes.
- Creating concepts and final graphics for interface icons.
- Preparing graphical elements for integration into projects.
- Working with fonts, including logo creation.
- Creating unique UI windows and screens while adhering to the specified stylistic guidelines.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Experience working as a UI artist in gaming projects.
- Understanding of user interface design principles.
- Knowledge of graphic design tools (Photoshop).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and use it for personal development.
IT WOULD BE A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience integrating interfaces into game engines.
- Experience using 3D packages.
- Experience creating casual graphics (icons, props).
- Experience creating unique interface styles from scratch.
- Experience creating dynamic animations/VFX for interfaces.
WHY IT’S AWESOME TO WORK WITH US:
- Flexible schedule, remote work from anywhere in the world, employment contract with Cyprus.
- Salary paid in currency.
- Paid vacations, sick leave, and 5 sick days per year.
- Fitness compensation, favorable conditions for English language classes, and other personalized gifts and benefits.
- Compensation for external training and courses, as well as attendance at professional conferences.
- Internal training: roundtable discussions, lectures, workshops.
- Active corporate life: quizzes, sports marathons, contests, eSports tournaments, and much more.