- Be a key visionary of a world-class project. We focus on games that attract a wide audience, with deep gameplay and strong long-term retention
- Lead a development team of 10 to 30+ people, depending on the stage of the project
- Form a plan for the development and updates of the game. Be responsible for game design, game balance, game economy, correctly use game analytics, user experience, etc.
- Focus on results and improving specific game metrics
- Create the necessary documentation to convey your ideas to the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Work experience in a relevant position at least 2 years
- Experience in game design
- Ability to express thoughts clearly
- The ability to briefly and clearly describe the test task
- The ability to correctly prioritize, get rid of excess
- The ability to argue decisions made not only from the point of view of gaming experience, but also from the point of view of the needs of the project
- Understanding analytics and experience in making decisions based on data.
Will be a plus:
- Basic programming skills
- Familiarity with the Unity engine and experience in creating prototypes or your own projects
- Erudition in the field of system game design: monetization, game events, competitive gameplay and other areas
- Knowledge of mathematics and probability theory
- Knowledge of English.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere in the world, flexible working hours, official contract with Cyprus company
- Competitive salary paid in USD
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Medical insurance plan
- Fitness membership and language classes reimbursement and other benefits
- Professional growth, participation in industry conferences, workshops, and other events
- Company events: quizzes, marathons, wellness activities, contests, cyber tournaments etc.