To lead a development team and produce products that users will love, you need to be well versed in the specifics of game development. All world-class mobile games go to heaven under the name Top Grossing, and our aim is to release them.
We are looking for a producer who knows what hits are that catch users, has personally outplayed all the tops and is crazy about making cool products. Your role is to create and promote projects from idea to market entry. So tune in to the same wave with the team, together we will make the coolest games.
We will trust you:
- Producing cool products. You will take the most direct part in their formation.
- The quality and performance of our games. You will keep track of how much XP the project has and whether it brings gold.
- Vision of new games. Here you have a joint quest with Product Partner, the goal is to form a high-quality upper-level vision.
- Roadmap of changes. Improving strategic skills.
- The quality of the product. You will keep the bar and guide the development team.
- Product analytics. You will monitor the development of the product and use A/B tests to make a decision about its future.
- The role of the researcher. You need to know what is trending, what the market is waiting for in order to guide projects in the right direction and improve their quality.
- You know what the players want. Because you have experience as a Producer, Product Owner, Lead Game Designer and a cool portfolio of released products.
- The ability to work with your hands. You know exactly what a game designer does and how to customize game mechanics.
- Leadership and the ability to lead. The experience of leading a team of game designers / producers is not in vain.
- Artistic taste and understanding of UX. Cool games can't be released without it.
- Passionately play. That's where your broad horizons in Hyper Casual, Casual and Midcore come from.
- Analytics and data driven approach.
- Communications. You easily explain what and why you need to do. Communicate your thoughts clearly and clearly orally and in writing.
- You learn from the experience of others. You are open to feedback and ready to use it for your development.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere in the world, flexible working hours, official contract with Cyprus company
- Competitive salary paid in USD
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Medical insurance plan
- Fitness membership and language classes reimbursement and other benefits
- Professional growth, participation in industry conferences, workshops, and other events
- Company events: quizzes, marathons, wellness activities, contests, cyber tournaments etc.