Lead 3D Artist / 3D Modeller
Playgendary today has more than 1 billion downloads in recent times, 150 million monthly audience of players, a distributed team of more than 350 specialists and offices around the world.
It doesn't matter if you are at home or in the office, a well-established work flow and flexible schedule allow you to perform tasks effectively in a distributed team that is united by a love of games and professionalism.
Internal processes are simple and clear, and issues are resolved promptly. A fresh look and independence are appreciated. We are always welcome for talented developers, game designers, artists, animators and other specialists, for whom there are many interesting tasks and projects.
Learn more about our distributed team.
- Development/improvement of an optimal work plan (solutions and tools)
- Participation in the development and improvement of the style of the projects
- Quality control of the work performed
- Interaction with the team (giving feedback, help in solving problems)
- Creating 3D game content in different styles.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in game development
- Experience in forming and giving feedback to artists
- Experience with stylized graphics
- Excellent technical knowledge of 3D content creation
- Ownership of 3D packages (3D Max/Maya and Zbrush)
Will be a plus:
- Rigging and 3D character animation skills
- Understanding the principles of classical animation
- Knowledge of human and animal anatomy
- Experience with the Unity game engine
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere in the world, flexible working hours, official contract with Cyprus company
- Competitive salary paid in USD
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Medical insurance plan
- Fitness membership and language classes reimbursement and other benefits
- Professional growth, participation in industry conferences, workshops, and other events
- Company events: quizzes, marathons, wellness activities, contests, cyber tournaments etc.